DOG Magazine - Issue 5
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
"In Issue 05 - The French Bulldog:
- We had a sit down with our cover star Rocky and his actor-father Russell Tovey. We discussed a range of things; from his acting trajectory, his passion for art (as well as his reality television vices) and expanding his family unit beyond his beloved Frenchie.
- We travelled to France as part of our traditional travel section to explore the French landscapes, architecture, culture and the changes in modern French cuisine.
- A taster into the eccentric world of shoe designer Sophia Webster with her little studio companion, Rio Rococo.
- The man behind the hugely successful Find Momo books talks to us about his most recent ventures with his self-proclaimed muse, Momo.
- And of course, lots of pages filled with fun illustrations, interviews and photographs to feast your eyes on."
"DOG is a modern lifestyle magazine exploring the presence and influence of dogs and their owners in society. Each issue centres on a specific breed and theme and explores the meaningful interactions between individuals and their dogs through photographic portfolios, interviews and personal essays.
Visual, poetic, current and innovative, DOG offers original content and a new perspective on what it means to be a dog lover and owner. Content for DOG comes from a variety of creative sources, including emerging and established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers and visual artists.
DOG is a biannual global publication with 152 pages on 140gsm uncoated stock with 300gsm matte laminated cover. Printed in London."
All rights reserved to Dog Magazine.